This year marks Cradle of Hope's eighth annual Pot O' Gold Irish Sweepstakes.
Over the years, the Sweepstakes has been invaluable in raising funds to help our moms and babies.
This is how the Sweepstakes works:
- Fill out the entry stubs on the 2014 Sweepstakes Calendar and return them with your optional donation. See Sweepstakes calendar below. Sweepstakes calendar with Sweepstakes Tickets attached are available by contacting Cradle of Hope.
- Each day, from March 1st - 31st, 2014, a name will be drawn from the pool. March 31st is designated as Double Drawing Day when 2 names will be drawn.
- The winners(s) will be awarded the prize shown on the Sweepstakes calendar for that day.
- The winning name(s) will be re-entered for the next drawing.
- The drawings will be witnessed, and will take place at the Cradle of Hope offices.
- Winners will be notified by phone, email or U.S. Mail.
By including an optional donation with your tickets, you can make an immeasurable difference in the lives of women facing acute financial crisis due to pregnancy or birth of a child.
For more information on how you can capture a bit of Irish Luck while helping support a mother' s hope, call or email Cradle of Hope and we will mail you a calendar with entry tickets. Limited supply of tickets available.
Toll Free: 1-877-736-0637