We Need to Move Offices!
Because of the overwhelming support of the Cradle of Hope network, and our vision for a bright future for mothers in need, we are in need of new office space. Currently, we share a space with the Maguire Agency, who have generously allowed us to use their space to operate this important mission. However, our space does not allow us to meet directly with clients and accomplish all the goals we have to effectively meet the needs of our Mothers. Here are some of the things we need in order to enact our mission:
- Minimum of 1300 sq ft (1600 would be ideal)
- 3 private offices
- 1 training room, which can also be used for volunteer groups to assemble wellness baskets, board, development/financial committee meetings, meeting with potential funders and partnering agencies, etc.
- Reception area to greet visitors and clients
- The suite or space must be secured via keys or pass-cards, or other similar system. Being part of a larger space used by others would not work well.
- If utilities are not also included, we would need to know these costs (heating, AC, electric, responsible for HVAC & other repairs, etc.)
- Updated wiring for computers & phones
- If offices are not large enough to accommodate storage of portable cribs, wellness baskets, and development supplies, then additional secured storage within the space.
- Located conveniently near bus lines and public transit, so clients can easily access our site.
We have identified a few potential sites, but desired to reach out to our network stakeholders and donors, to see if anyone has anything that they could offer to this important cause. If you have a property in mind, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, August 11 with suggestions.
Cradle of Hope Board of Directors