Mission & Goals
Cradle of Hope encourages life by providing financial aid to women and babies in crisis, especially those women who might not choose life because of financial pressures.
For a pregnant woman and her baby, obtaining the necessary financial and material assistance can relieve an abundance of stress during this already difficult time where she is contemplating her future and the life of her unborn child. Cradle of Hope is a pro-life organization that provides the necessary assistance to promote a healthy pregnancy, birth, and a future filled with hope. We need your help to be able to serve 3,000 women and their 3,000 babies this year.
The board, staff and volunteers of Cradle of Hope believe in the sanctity of human life and strive to achieve the following goals:
- * To encourage life and prevent abortions from taking place.
- * To provide all Minnesota residents with access to Cradle of Hope’s services (within 30 min).
- * To partner with more agencies in under-served areas throughout MN especially tribal communities.
- * To provide a transition from desperation to hope by supporting, encouraging, and assisting women in carrying their pregnancies to term and caring for their babies after birth.
- * To prevent eviction and family homelessness by providing rent/mortgage assistance.
- * To ensure that every baby has a safe place to sleep.
- * To provide essential baby items so families feel supported as they begin their new life together.