Mission & Goals
Cradle of Hope encourages life by providing financial aid to women and babies in crisis, especially those women who might not choose life because of financial pressures.
For a pregnant woman and her baby, obtaining the necessary financial and material assistance can relieve an abundance of stress during this already difficult time where she is contemplating her future and the life of her unborn child. Therefore, Cradle of Hope provides the necessary assistance to promote a healthy pregnancy, birth, and a future filled with hope. As we continue to expand, we need your support to be able to serve 3,000 women and their 3,000 babies each year.
The board, staff and volunteers of Cradle of Hope believe in the sanctity of human life and strive to achieve the following goals:
- * To provide all Minnesota residents with access to Cradle of Hope’s services (within 30 miles of a Cradle of Hope partnering agency).
- * To partner with more agencies in under-served areas throughout MN especially tribal communities.
- * To ensure that every baby has a safe place to sleep.
- * To save a babies lives by supporting their moms.
- * To encourage life and prevent abortions from taking place.
- * To provide a transition from desperation to hope.
- * To support, encourage, and assist women in carrying their pregnancies to term and caring for their babies after birth.