The Office Assistant is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the front office. As a member of the Cradle of Hope team, this individual assumes duties which help families in crisis feel supported and able to choose life for their unborn babies.
- Must fully support Cradle of Hope’s mission, be able to positively interact with others, be a warm and friendly voice to callers requesting information about Cradle of Hope, and be interested in taking calls from pregnant women and families in crisis. Must be at least 18 years of age, have a high school diploma, and must pass a background check.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers calls and greet visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Transfer callers to the appropriate staff.
- Provide additional resources to callers when appropriate.
- Assist the Infant Safe Slumber trainer by preparing the training room prior to class and assembling baby shower baskets which are distributed to moms.
- Monitor the reception guest area with 1-2 visiting children while their moms attend the Infant Safe Slumber class (classes take place on Tuesday from 2-3pm and individually when scheduled).
- Assists with related office duties.