We are looking for a friendly Receptionist who can greet families that come to Cradle of Hope and who can respond to individuals who call Cradle of Hope for help.
- Must fully support Cradle of Hope’s mission, be able to positively interact with others, be kind, non judgmental, and compassionate. Must be at least 14 years old and pass a background check.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers the phone and greets visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Transfers callers to the appropriate staff.
- Provides additional resources to callers when appropriate.
- Prepares the Safe Sleep training room with materials
- Assembles baby shower baskets which are distributed to moms. Helps organize baby items.
- Assists with other related office duties and projects as they become available.